• IR Login
  • Register

We are now directing you to the Register Page. If you are an existing Independent Representative (IR), please login to your Virtual Office. Be reminded that you are not allowed to duplicate your IRship by submitting further application(s). Duplication of IRship is a violation of the company's Policies & Procedures. An IR committing such violation will be subject to any action the company deems fit to rectify such duplication of IRship.

Agree and Register

Exit ×

• Shop

We are now directing you to the RETAIL eStore. If you are an existing Independent Representative (IR), please login to your Virtual Office.

Continue to Shop

Exit

• QNET MCFC
  • Qnet group
  • Qnet group
  • Qnet group
  • Qnet group
Skip Navigation Links

Testimonials

Asha Krishnan

Asha Krishnan
Kenya

No More Unpaid Bills! Enjoy True ‘Freedom’…

No More Unpaid Bills! Enjoy True ‘Freedom’…

“Before I joined QNET I was a fitness instructor. For me it was tough because I used to work to basically pay my bills. And because the bills were so high I had to teach extra classes, which was extremely exhausting. The sad part is that at the end of the month, I was still broke. I couldn’t manage to pay my bills.

“How would I describe life after starting my business with QNET? To put it in one word, I would say, ‘freedom’. I have never experienced this kind of freedom in my life. My lifestyle has totally changed. Today I can actually dream big and know it’s okay to dream. Through this positive change in my life I am able to influence people in my community, plus I have become a role model for them too.”

Asha Krishnan
Kenya