• IR Login
  • Register

We are now directing you to the Register Page. If you are an existing Independent Representative (IR), please login to your Virtual Office. Be reminded that you are not allowed to duplicate your IRship by submitting further application(s). Duplication of IRship is a violation of the company's Policies & Procedures. An IR committing such violation will be subject to any action the company deems fit to rectify such duplication of IRship.

Agree and Register

Exit ×

• Shop

We are now directing you to the RETAIL eStore. If you are an existing Independent Representative (IR), please login to your Virtual Office.

Continue to Shop

Exit

• QNET MCFC
  • Qnet group
  • Qnet group
  • Qnet group
  • Qnet group
Skip Navigation Links

Testimonials

Iwueke Princewill

Iwueke Princewill
Nigeria

My Way to Success…

“My journey of success began when my friend introduced me to QNET by taking me to see his Upline. His Upline taught me how to do the business and gave me advice to get through any challenges. I also read more and gained a lot of information about QNET, giving me a much stronger belief and confidence in the company. Receiving my first cheque was one of the happiest times in my life and gave me a sense of belonging. Until today, I have met a lot of people that have contributed a lot to the business and I no longer live my life aimlessly.”

Iwueke Princewill
Nigeria